PreTreat Specialist Cleaning Products
‘Bringing New Ideas To The Surface’
PreTreat can supply you with a wide range of industry-leading specialist cleaning products, saving you time and money on cleaning and maintaining your equipment, and your facility.
From peelable spray paint booth coatings to industrial cleaning products we have all of your consumable needs covered.
Spray Booths Maintenance & Cleaning
Paint Spray Booths and Equipment play a major role in many of PreTreat’s customer’s production processes.
A properly prepared and maintained spray booth, using the correct denaturant and dosing regime, will considerably reduce lost time due to maintenance clean-down procedures.
Recognising this, PreTreat has developed a range of Water Treatment Packages to increase booth efficiency which helps to reduce downtime, minimise maintenance costs, and eliminate bad odours.
This includes additives for the water systems in spray booths to allow for easy skimming of excess paint from circulating water, provide biocidal activity to prevent the growth of algae, fungi and bacteria, and prevent foaming.
In another method of approach, PreTreat also offers products to protect the inside of a Spray Paint Booth to help with both maintenance & cleaning.
This includes Tacky Surface Coating & Barrier Gel which provides temporary protection to spray booth walls and traps airborne particles on its tacky surface – and a Peelable Film Coating that provides a quick and easy way to clean overspray and contaminated surfaces, saving both time and money.
Industrial Cleaning Products
Alongside their core range of speciality chemicals, PreTreat also offers a wide range of Commercial Cleaning Products to enhance and optimise the cleaning and maintenance of your facility and equipment including floors, walls, vehicles, and hands.
- Brick and Masonry Cleaner. A powerful acidic cleaner for removing cementitious / concrete residues from brickwork, tools, etc
- Non-emulsifiable, non-foaming solvent degreaser for cleaning ferrous and non-ferrous metal components (PC 5229). Contains natural citrus oils to cut through grease and grime
- Sodium Hypochlorite – A solution containing 14 / 15% active chlorine
- Traffic Film, Glue and Tar Removers
- Drain Cleaner and Ultrasonic Cleaners
- Paint & Powder Masking Products
- Demineralised Water